FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO PROPERLY HEAL YOUR NEW TATTOO:
- KEEP IT CLEAN: TWICE DAILY, use an ANTI-BACTERIAL LIQUID SOAP (do not use soap bars) to wash your tattoo in the morning and evening, daily. Wash with CLEAN HANDS by applying gentle pressure to remove any dried secretions from the pores of your skin. Use WARM WATER only.
- DRY IT THOROUGHLY: Once washed, gently PAT DRY your tattoo using a clean PAPER TOWEL. Leave another 5 to 10 minutes to air dry properly before applying Left Hand Tattoo Aftercare ointment.
- APPLY AFTERCARE OINTMENT: With CLEAN HANDS, apply a thin layer of Left Hand Tattoo Aftercare. Ointment can be applied three times per day until your tattoo is healed.
DOING THESE THINGS WILL DAMAGE YOUR TATTOO:
- DO NOT soak your tattoo in water (such as bathing or swimming) for at least 4 Weeks. Showers are recommended.
- DO NOT expose your tattoo to the Sun (or a sunbed) for at least 4 Weeks. Once healed, always use a sunblock to prevent fading.
- DO NOT wear clothes that will rub or chafe your tattoo.
- DO NOT get sweat into your tattoo. Try to avoid excess perspiration through your tattoo for at least the first 24 Hours.
- DO NOT pick the scabs or scratch your tattoo. Picking your scabbing tattoo may pull some ink out of your tattoo.